Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fatal attraction (i'm glenn close and my brows are michael douglas)...

to say i'm sessed with my brows is an understatement.  brows are everything for your face... and unfortunately i had my way with the tweezer in my teens.  thankfully thru the years they have grown back to a respectable size (tho i still envy those with beautiful big brows).

for me threading is the way to keep them clean yet full (thanks to a bud who has brows to die for i now have a genius threader), and since i have lighter hair my brows always tend to look a bit sparse; therefore the right filler is key.  i've tried brow powders, waxes, pens, and various pencils (ranging from anastasia to laura geller) and i have found that one of the best tools to make my brows look their best is AVON Glimmersticks in blonde.  the consistency of the pencil is creamy and the shades they carry are very natural.


my beautiful auntie jojo sells AVON - you can purchase thru her at: www.youravon.com/jgiancane

remember to brush eyebrows up and seal with a brow gel...i like benefit speed brow:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P107406&om_mmc=GoogleBase&_requestid=42976&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=P107406&sbanner=us_search

No comments:

Post a Comment