Friday, March 30, 2012

SACHAJUAN(A) make your hair beachy...

and he do!  now that my chin length crop is growing out i'm back to wearing my hair wavy.  in order to make it look tousled but not frizzee i've been relying on sachajuan's ocean mist spray. try to ignore reviews by beach hair novices.  tho the smell is a bit unejoyable at first it fades quickly.
here is how i use it:
wash hair
comb hair
scrunch hair (like in the 80's)
add a dollop of arrojo frizz control
http://store.arrojoproduct.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=frizz-control
air dry hair
suchajuan hair (whilst scrunching)
http://www.amazon.com/SachaJuan-Sachajuan-Ocean-Mist-150ml/dp/B000S94HTI/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1333111870&sr=1-1


3 comments:

  1. Look at you ! Beautiful as always. I think I may try this stuff ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't need it! you live on the beach (luckeee)!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried the others but I like Frederick Fekkai's Beach waves

    ReplyDelete